Several research groups work on projects concerning enterprise architecture. This makes these research projects relevant to the ArchiMate innovation program. Where possible and relevant we will strive to collaborate with these groups.
- The enterprise architecture group at Novay, The Netherlands, concerned with a service-oriented perspective on the architectures of enterprises, business networks and the supporting technology.
- The theories for enterprise engineering group at the Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands, works on tools and techniques supporting the engineering and architecting of enterprises.
- The business engineering navigator project of the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, focuses on tools and techniques to document, analyse and create enterprise architectures.
- The CIAO! group at the Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, focussing on cooperative and interoperability aspects of enterprises at an architecture level.
- The enterprise modelling group at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany, concerned with multi-perspective enterprise modelling (MEMO).
- The software cartography group at the Technical University München, Germany, work on landscape maps for application portfolios.